The principles that guide our organization...
The intent of LWV is to empower citizens to shape better communities worldwide. The goal of LWVPC is to be the trusted source for Placer County citizens who are seeking unbiased, reliable public policy information they need to make informed decisions.
Increase citizen participation in the democratic process by enabling people to seek positive solutions to public policy issues through education.
- demonstrate respect for individuals
- empower the grassroots, both within the League and in communities
- act with trust, integrity and professionalism
- operate in an open and effective manner to meet the needs of those we serve, both members and the public
- take the initiative in seeking diversity in membership